Did you mean: 

O2 Open Error - When applying discount

Blackjax
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Error issue.PNG 

I've been nearly pulling my non-existent hair out with this issue. Does anyone have a fix for this issue or come across the same thing when trying to apply the O2 open discount to their phone number? This will be second time I have had to go through the process of having my employment verified and uploading a payslip etc My issue is that whenever I try to accept the t&c's I'm hit with this error. 

I have tried: 

• Clearing my cache 
  • 3 alternative browsers 
  • Contacting O2 customer service who says nothing seems to be an issue their end but they aren't raising it. 

It's starting to grate on my patience a bit, does anyone have any other suggestions or solutions for getting this ruddy system to work? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Blackjax 

Try O2 on the socials 

Message them on Social Media. Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

AP06
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi , do you managed to get this resolved as I am facing the same issue

Message 3 of 8

Blackjax
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not at all. They reset it and I had to go through the process again just to have result in the same error. Told me they would get back to in 5 -10 days which it has been so tomorrow I am going to start being relentless as I am entitled to it just like you are.

Message 4 of 8

Pga
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also having this issue. No help on live chat. Any updates appreciated 

Message 5 of 8

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5691 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@AP06 @Pga @Blackjax 

I cannot say that this suggestion will resolve your issue but you might want to consider visiting an O2 retail store and seeing if a member of staff will help :-

Store locator | O2 UK | Find Your Nearest O2 Store

https://stores.o2.co.uk/

This might be reliant on you finding a member of staff who has the time, inclination and knowledge to resolve your issue ; but in the predicament that you find yourselves in, it might be worth a try ? 

Message 6 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10182 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Oxonian 

A store cant resolve issues with O2 Open, as that is managed by a team within o2, so the ops would end up wasting there time and the store staffs time..

The only team who can fix issues are either CS or the o2 Open Team, you can also pass it to your HR / Rewards team in your employer to pass to the o2 enterprise team...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 8

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5691 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@madasaf1sh wrote:

@Oxonian 

A store cant resolve issues with O2 Open, as that is managed by a team within o2, so the ops would end up wasting there time and the store staffs time..

The only team who can fix issues are either CS or the o2 Open Team, you can also pass it to your HR / Rewards team in your employer to pass to the o2 enterprise team...

Thanks @madasaf1sh. I have seen staff in O2 retail stores referring to hard-copy lists of employers and wondered if that might help. But I appreciate you chipping in and correcting me ! 📣 

Message 8 of 8