cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy with the service from Thurmaston Shopping Centre Barkby Thorpe Lane Store Leicester Store

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sir/Madam

Just to let you know I had booked an online appointment to see O2 Guru at the O2 Unit 9 Thurmaston Shopping Centre Barlby Thorpe Lane Leicester LE4 8GP Store.  I received the confirmation text from O2 on my mobile. 

I turned up at the Store on the appointed time and day and the Guru said he does not know anything about my appointment.  He asked me for a confirmation and I showed him the text message received from O2.  He said that is all in order but he still cannot see me as he was seeing two female customers.  No apology from him.  I left the Store. 

I then rang the Store and spoke to the Assistant Manager who was just as unhelpful as the his Guru.  Again no apology from the Assistant Manager.  It was not a pleasant experience for me from this Store.  Otherwise I find most of the staff at O2 are very helpful.  So thank you to them.

Regards

Hasmukh Doshi ( Mr ) 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

We are all customers too.

Perhaps forward this via http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Is there anything that we can help you with at all - We are all Guru's here slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Is there anything that we can help you with at all - We are all Guru's here slight_smile

Ask away, if I don't know, I know a man who can.

Maybe @Toby can feed this back.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous and welcome!

Let us know if we can help you.Usually the knowledge of the community can solve the majority of the problems. slight_smile

Message 5 of 6

davethorp
Level 21: Regular
  • 1035 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 38 Solutions

If it was Guru James, it was probably just as well you weren't able to see him

Message 6 of 6