Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non delivery

Thegreasypig
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered an iPad as an upgrade last Friday, lll going well would be delivered for click and collect on Monday. on Sunday evening I checked tracking and UK mail stated they had returned to sender, yet still said due for delivery on the Monday.

got in touch with live chat, told don't worry it means it's ready for collection so I went to store and they had no record of it! Came away and live chat said they tried to ring UK mail but it wasn't open due to being Sunday. Waited for Monday, still nothing although myo2 says I've upgraded! Live chat now say I have to ring up sales and sort it but because of work I really don't have time to be dealing with ringing around. I just want my iPad!

im now paying for an iPad I don't have and nobody seems to want to help me.

how long will it be until my account shows it's been returned? Has anybody else been through this I'm seriously unhappy with this service.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Thegreasypig 

You really do need to call not chat. 
Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Thegreasypig 

You really do need to call not chat. 
Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10764 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Hi there @Thegreasypig
Sorry to hear you can't get your iPad. Don't use chat call customer services best time to call is early 08.00 am or 08.30 am they answer the call quicker and have more time.
Hope all goes well with o2 customer services and welcome to the o2 community forum.
Best wishes TallTrees ☃️🎅☃️🎅

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Thegreasypig , did everything go ok in the end with your iPad delivery since you last posted? Did you manage to speak with customer service as adviced above by @MI5

Echoing @TallTrees to say welcome to the community and don't hesitate to come back if you have any additional questions at any point. slight_smile 

Message 4 of 4