Did you mean: 

No signal

Fatma
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi!

I have a problem with my phone… I don’t have signal on my O2 sim at all in the house and I can’t receive my calls. I m loosing money because of this, anyone knows how this can be fixed or should I start to look for another provider to switch my sim? I tried to contact O2 but is not working, it says they are very busy at the moment.. 

thank you! 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10263 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@Fatma 

Coverage in homes is always a problem as radio waves struggle to penetrate walls as they are absorbed. 

I would suggest getting some PAYG sim cards from EE, Three or Vodafone and testing over a month. 

If you are on a business contract then you can request a boost box, this uses your Broadband connection to make calls and use data. 

If not then use WiFi Calling on your handset.

Also note if you are using a consumer contract for business purposes you could be in breach of contract as well, as per the T&C's

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10263 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@Fatma 

Coverage in homes is always a problem as radio waves struggle to penetrate walls as they are absorbed. 

I would suggest getting some PAYG sim cards from EE, Three or Vodafone and testing over a month. 

If you are on a business contract then you can request a boost box, this uses your Broadband connection to make calls and use data. 

If not then use WiFi Calling on your handset.

Also note if you are using a consumer contract for business purposes you could be in breach of contract as well, as per the T&C's

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144873 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@Fatma 

2g works much better indoors so if your handset allows, switch to 2g only.

Guide: Do you have poor coverage / signal Indoors? This may help Explain / resolve it 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3