Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

This number is not recognised on a new O2 contract

Hi there I moved from 3 to O2 about 8 days ago, and ported my number across. The problem i'm facing is that a few callers to my number are recieiving the message "this number is not recognised" Most are getting through fine, and my whatsapp is using ...

windycity by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contacts calling from Russia..?

Hi,Right so for the past week, I’ve been having people call me from Russia.. after a while of receiving these calls I decided to answer them and realised it was people in my contacts calling me? But for some reason it isn’t coming up with their conta...

Abs_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upfront cost refund

I paid £250 upfront deposit for my iPad and was told after paying 3 bills on time it would go into my account as a balance and then I would beable to request a refund. Where abouts does this balance show? As I can’t seem to find where it would and I ...

Ben94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swap

hi there. i'm on pay monthly sim only and i've just bought a new phone that uses a smaller sim card than i the one i have at present. so i guess i need to do a sim swap and i see i can complete the process using the O2 app, but can i order a new sim ...

sjharris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Flip - Black line on fold

Hi. Hope everyone is well and staying safe. I am hoping someone can help. I got the Samsung Galaxy Flip in February last year. But now there is a black line that is clearly visible along the screen where it folds. So now it looks like split screens s...

StevieD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Out of stock order

Hello there,I have a question so i went with a different company and ordered the same iPad for it to turn out it is not in stock i then cancelled this. I saw the same one in stock on the website o2 shop and saw it was in stock. I then paid £20 upfron...

Tilly2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My contract

I have just got a text saying my minimum contract term has passed.If I want to stay on the contract I have do I need to do anything ?

John1956 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I have requested a sim swap with my esim yesterday and still it has not been completed. I still have no network so I am unable to make calls. Is there anyway this can be expedited

Ninu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

lack of call center staff

so anyone know how to phone a HUMAN on o2? all that happens is go to website or download the app. all I want to do is SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING ***. My airtime plan is due to end I want it left as it is at the price it is, whats so damn difficult with t...

Credit checks on existing customers

Hi, i currently have an iphone7+ which i got as a device plan contract which is now payed off. I switched to a sim only contract using the same device which is now also almost payed off. Im interested in upgrading to the iphone 12pro max and would al...

Scottylaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos