Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

4G signal but internet is not working!

I upgraded my phone on Monday but phone was faulty and changed back to old SIM card and phone. But internet is not working but says I have 4G signal. I have tried tons of different things and talked to 10 different people in 02 but No1 is helping or ...

Ash2500 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change my mind about sim only

Hi there, I recently changed my mind about my sim only deal and would like to go for £10 for 6months then £20 100gb sim only deal deal can this done without cancelling completely and sending the sim back? Also can I change it online I'm within the 14...

Airtime cancellation

I have fully paid my iPhone phone plan this gone December 2020. Mid december, I requested for the Airtime for the phone to be cancelled (cancelling the contract) because I am not using it anymore. Can you tell me why I was billed again for the month ...

K_lascano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Account Sign In

Hi everybody!Since the date I've registered with O2 (a week ago) 4 times I had to change my account password, every time I signing In, the password is not being recognised, if this happens again, next time I have no alternative but to contact O2...Ju...

Resolved! 5G Sim Card

I was wondering if you could be of help. I currently have Samsung S7 (4G) on a monthly rolling contract on O2.(Device has been paid off long time ago) I have recieved my new 5G phone (S21 Ultra) from Samsung. When i upgrade to a (18 month) sim only c...

N-Star09 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G Sim Card

Hey I just ordered an upgrade for my current phone which uses 4G and I am getting a Samsung Galaxy S21 Delivered tomorrow and I want to know if I will get a 5G sim in the box or I have to request one. I've tried getting through to an advisor but that...

Tyranade by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

Why it’s so difficult to set up a direct debit !? Is there any easy way of doing this!? Thank you

Upgrade

Hi ,as this is very confusing I want to upgrade to s21 ultra with 120gb of data. currently im on a sim only got no idea when the is over. if i upgrade to s21 will ihave to pay for the current sim only too or that would be merged?thank you

Georgi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos