Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network available when trying to make a call

Mlocky657
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I am a Pay monthly customer with a mobile contract also. My phone broke on tuesday **Personal info**19 i am having it repaired but as i suffer with mental health and respiorty issues also im having to self isolate for 12 weeks and im in the 9th week of that but i am so reliant on my phone not only for personal use but for contact to the hospital and my carers i had to purchase a phone straight away. I purchased a Huawei Y6 2016/17 not 100% on the year. However it is definatly an 02 phone. I put my sim into the phone and i have a signal and it shows 02 in the left hand corner. But when i make a call its cuts me off and tells me on the screen  MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVALIABLE. I have contacted the place where i bought it from online and they are telling me there is nothing they can do as it is a 2nd hand mobile and they say it was checked and worked at the time of purchase. So basicly they are saying i have broke it which i did not. Can you please help me on this matter i really need my phone to work because of my ill health I have tried the factory reset and the network reset but nothing still the same when trying to make a call PLEASE HELP IMEI is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx HUAWEI Y6

[mod edit: please do not post IMEI numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10160 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3009 Solutions
@Mlocky657

You will need to speak to o2, as only they can assist.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 11 of 13

Mlocky657
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is there a certain number i need to call thank you

Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Mlocky657 

O2 will not remove the bar unless done in error. You need to go back to where you purchased it from for a refund. 

Call citizens advice bureau for help on your rights as a purchaser. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 13