Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No help and not good enough error on my account

SMCD1234
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had multiple conversations to customers services after I could get through to an actual person. Moved to different departments people struggling why there is an error on my account as my accounts in green yet after an upgrade stating I owe money!!! I do NOT! I have sent a complaint emails, heard nothing back. 

In this day an age having a mobile is paramount for personally, professional and for your safety. I am so disappointed after being a loyal 02 customer that I have been going around in circles with an issue now over 3 weeks and no solution.

Repeated messages saying I owe money on my account restrictions on my services this is now effecting my mental health and livelihood. 

3-7 working days for my ticket issue is not good enough when this has been going on since 5th June!! 

PLEASE HELP ME AND RESOLVE THIS!

This morning I’ve had a message saying further restrictions are added I don’t even know what these are anymore I cannot use my phone I need reassurance this only is not affecting my credit score. This is not my fault. 

This is beyond a joke now. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149357 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9269 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Welcome to this O2 customer to customer forum @SMCD1234. Unfortunately, if your problem has only been ongoing since 5 June, you might yet endure a long wait.

The issue is that you have submitted a formal complaint to O2. It is currently taking O2 up to eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints, and in the interim, you will find it difficult to get any other O2 team to engage with you. 

Nevertheless, you need to persevere with contacting O2. As already mentioned, this is a customer to customer community so we cannot access your account or offer any other direct help.

I suggest that you consider contacting O2 by social media. The social media team are based in the UK and have a good reputation for solving problems. You will find the relevant contact details in the guide that has been provided above. 👍

Message 3 of 3