Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation or dispatch email

Genna_123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

new customer order placed very early Tuesday morning, confirmation flashed up but no confirmation email. Phone should have been here today and still no dispatch email. 
absolutely no joy calling or online chat. At my wits end already with the customer service I’ve received so far and regretting leaving EE! Any ideas please?😢

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 2 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Despite what the o2 website says @Genna_123 , most things are not in stock so you won't get a despatch email until it has actually left.

Contact the sales team on the number already given to query what's happening.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 9

Genna_123
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply. I did contact a number and they just keep saying it’s not an o2 number I’m calling from. I then explain, no because I’m waiting for a phone to arrive to switch from EE but they still didn’t understand then cut me off again! Whichever department I contact, they say I’m not speaking to the right one, transfer me and cut me off! I just think to take the money then no confirmation email 😣

Message 4 of 9

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6607 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

It's really those two Sales number you have been given and no one else who can deal with this

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 9

Genna_123
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. Been on hold 30 mins so far. They have no record of my order even though they have taken money and sent me a contract. Also said the confirmation number doesn’t even start with the right letters 🤷‍♀️

Message 6 of 9

Genna_123
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. Been on hold quite some time now and they have no idea of my order. 

Message 7 of 9

samstander
  • 32 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a monthly sim last month and it took 48 hours to get order confirmation email. 

Message 8 of 9

Genna_123
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So it gets worse! Been on the phone for over an hour, after speaking to different people all day, this guy finally find the order is stuck in my basket and can’t be completed. The only way they can do it, is cancel the whole thing and I’ll get credit checked again. I am now not going with o2 after todays performance and will go with Three who were cheaper anyway! 
Thanks for numbers supplied etc 

Message 9 of 9