Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 5g liverpool city centre

Daveydorset
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I get that my pay monthly samsung A33 isn't going to get 5g where I love in Dorset,  but I'm not getting it on the albert dock in Liverpool city centre either. The sim is new, latest software installed and  rebooted. Still only 4g. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Daveydorset 

There is no 5g coverage at Albert Dock. 

https://status.o2.co.uk/

Postcode L3 4AD

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149983 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

@Daveydorset 

There is no 5g coverage at Albert Dock. 

https://status.o2.co.uk/

Postcode L3 4AD

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8133 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1664 Solutions

I'm from Liverpool. There is no 5G coverage at the Albert Dock. Rest of the main city isn't bad but there are some holes.

O2 likes to give the main tourist area a miss, Even the airport isn't covered!

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8133 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1664 Solutions

Make sure 5G is turned on in your handset.  If you want to check you phone O2 has good 5G around Uper Duke Street and the Cathedral area which I fequwnt

Screenshot_20230613_082316_My Network.jpg

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4