cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 5, Pay & Go. Keeps reminding me I have low credit/balance on calling and texting.

podcastdog
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I recently got a new Google Nexus 5 and today just setup a £10 Pay & Go tariff service but whenever I make a text or call the phone keeps reminding me I have low credit. Is there anyway to fix this so my phone can recognize it isn't technically using credit but instead minutes etc?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

are you getting texts saying you're low on credit?

best to ring o2 and ask to have your alerts turned off

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

are you getting texts saying you're low on credit?

best to ring o2 and ask to have your alerts turned off

Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146822 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions
It's the automated warning you get and PAYG. I believe o2 can turn them off if you give them a call on 4445, although you will need to put on credit to do this.
You could try live chat to see if they can help.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
It's the automated warning you get and PAYG. I believe o2 can turn them off if you give them a call on 4445, although you will need to put on credit to do this.
You could try live chat to see if they can help.....

Said the same thing to the OP

well, most of it anyway tongue

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 146822 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions
Yep, almost wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still, I was right ish wink

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 146822 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions
Good effort slight_smile
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Good effort slight_smile

cheers me lovely slight_smile

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Podcastdog and welcome to the community forum.

That was one of the first things I turned off too.

Infuriating!

slight_smile
Message 9 of 9