Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone sent back to o2 by the courier

Vanda
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, after following the link to track my phones delivery status to the DHL website, the status said it had been delivered and signed for2 nights ago. which it had not. After several phone calls I found out it was supposed to be delivered by a delivery company called ‘on the dot’
I spoke to a lady on the phone at ‘on the dot delivery’ she was able to track my phone and said it has been sent back to o2 as they do not deliver to my area?
I am unable to get in touch with anyone at all in o2, just to explain I still haven’t received the phone and not to charge me for it (if which they are or will be very soon)
Please does anyone know how I can inform o2 that this has happened?
Thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Vanda 

You do need to call O2. They will be open at 8am Try then.

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Vanda
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you cleoriff for your reply.
When calling o2 they either re-direct you to the web site (on which I can not report what has happened anywhere) or
When even trying to report a lost or stolen phone (on the 202 number) it rings once when putting you through to someone and just cuts off.
I really do not know what to do? It would seem all I can do is hope they receive my phone back (although I imagine they are very short staffed and their departments are in chaos) and are able to acknowledge that I don’t have it.
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124238 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hi @Vanda 

On this community we all feel pretty poor telling people to contact customer services when we know you will have long wait times etc. However, it's the only advice we can give as we have NO access to anyones account. Best of luck with it and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4