cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order accepted or not?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all. Brand new here and (hopefully) brand new to o2. I placed an order this evening for a 16gb iPhone 5 on contract. After going through the usual steps I ended up on a 'Confirmation' screen saying 'You're all done. Welcome to o2." Shortly after, I received a few e-mails - one of them detailing what was on my order and an order number. My question is - have I been successful with my application? I only ask as I hear it is notoriously hard to get a contract with o2.

Also, if it is the case that my order was successful, how long to o2 usually take to ship out handsets?

Many thanks for your help in advance!

Gary

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update for anyone who was keeping an eye on this for themselves! My shiny new iPhone arrived yesterday just before lunch-time - just as O2 said it would. Was a bit concerned as I heard that UK Mail are a bit of a nightmare, luckily I live in Belfast so it gets put on a different carrier at the docks slight_smile 

Absolutely loving the phone as expected. Anyone any recommendations on what I should/shouldn't use? As much as I love it, I do find myself using the same things over & over and not getting any benefit from other featurs like I should. Suggestion would be great..

Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Use everything !

Set up iCloud first and sync as normal.

The only things I turn off is the diagnostic features in settings , general , about.

Anything else specific just ask !

Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

All done mate. iCloud setup ans synched - all the popular apps use and any music I wanted from iCloud downloaded. Here's a question..where's the best place to buy accessories (protective covers etc)?

Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use a bumper from e bay that was around £3.

Hmv are selling off iPhone 5 cases very cheaply.
Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I've done a contracted order on Internet I've received lots of emails one of my emails say important information about my order and it has on Your order is being processed and will be despatched shortly. Does this mean I've been accepted
Message 15 of 19

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

"Your order is being processed and will be despatched shortly" suggests a successful order yes. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
THANKYOU
Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Excited..... Much!

Lol
Message 18 of 19

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
THANKYOU

Let us know how you get on, good luck with it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 19 of 19