Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account

Natasha9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello . So I am new to o2 I have just opend a acount as my friend told me about the Apple Watch deal . I just added it to my basket but I don’t understand it . Do the AirPods come with the watch as they’re not in my basket . How do I claim the offer ? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146900 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@Natasha9 

You get sent a code after 14 days to redeem the offer Guide: Gift with Purchase  

Claim AirPods Pro 2nd Generation with MagSafe Case USB-C worth £229, for only £20. Ends 10 July.

Close Dialog

MI5_0-1719250282032.png

Purchase the Apple Watch Series 9 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 June 2024 until 10 July 2024 and claim Apple AirPods Pro 2nd generation with MagSafe Case USB-C for £20. AirPods Pro 2nd generation with Magsafe Case USB-C value worth £229. Customers who purchase the device will receive an SMS requesting permission to charge their account by £20 and the be shipped a pair of AirPods Pro 2nd with Magsafe with a value of £209 after 30 days of purchase date. After customer responds ‘YES’, the Apple AirPods Pro 2nd generation with MagSafe Case USB-C will be shipped to the customers billing address. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Apple AirPods Pro 2nd generation with MagSafe Case USB-C. Expires on 4th September 2024. Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the offer, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Apple AirPods Pro 2nd generation with MagSafe Case USB-C as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the AirPods Pro 2nd generation with MagSafe Case USB-C, you will be charged the standard retail price for the AirPods Pro 2nd generation with MagSafe Case USB-C. 18+ Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms Opens in new tab

Apple Watch: Must pair with an iPhone Xs or later, running iOS 17 or later with an O2 pay monthly airtime tariff that supports Wifi and 4G calling (“Paired iPhone”). If Paired iPhone airtime tariff is cancelled your Watch Airtime Plan will also be cancelled and you’ll have to repay your Watch Device Plan in full. Watch Airtime Plan shares mins and texts from Paired iPhone and provides unlimited data when Watch is not within range of Paired iPhone or connected to Wifi. Otherwise Watch will use Paired iPhone’s data. Watch has UK data only. Min 3G required. Watch can’t roam unless in range of Paired iPhone. Each Watch needs its own Airtime Plan. Max one Watch Airtime Plan per iPhone.

Devices subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefonica UK Ltd, 500 Brook Drive, Reading, RG2 6UU, UK. Telefonica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms Opens in new tab

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2