Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Zealand

Travelquestion
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just upgraded my Sim only deal, so I get 120 mins/texts and unlimited data in New Zealand and Australia as I'm travelling there for 4 months. Probably a silly question, but O2 do have coverage over there don't they?

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Travelquestion
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok - I'm back - wow, New Zealand is unbelievable - highly recommended. Bought a camper, travelled round for 3.5 months - sold the camper for the same as I paid for it slight_smile  Free campsites and cheap diesel - heaven!

As for upgrading my SIM? Yep, worked a treat - no charges whatsoever over my deal. Good coverage in all the places that got coverage (ie my husband bought a local SIM card and we got the same coverage). Speeds all fine - so I'm a very happy customer. 

Message 21 of 25

MI5
  • 144073 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Good to know and thanks for updating us.
Sounds like you had a great time too slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Great news @Travelquestion 

Pleased to hear the trip went well. Good for you selling the camper for the same price you bought it.

Thanks for the update on coverage as well. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 25

jonsie
  • 93155 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Sounds brilliant and good to know of your O2 experience. Thanks for coming back and updating. Not sure I would be coming back to the Uk after 3½ months though.....yahoo

Message 24 of 25

Travelquestion
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We didn't want to 😞    

Message 25 of 25