Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Order

John_Doncaster
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have received an email and text message thanking me for my new order but I haven't placed a new order.

I renewed my contract in February this year and I haven't changed anything since.

Can you explain why I have received the text and e mail please?

The value on the order is zero.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149104 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@John_Doncaster 

It's because O2 have moved you to the new billing system and the notifications are sent out automatically.

Many such posts here on the forum.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149104 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@John_Doncaster 

It's because O2 have moved you to the new billing system and the notifications are sent out automatically.

Many such posts here on the forum.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

John_Doncaster
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. 

Message 3 of 4

Mr-Twinkle
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same happened to me....bit daft for such messages to be sent as like most I guess thought something fishy going on.

Message 4 of 4