cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network problems?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been sending txts all day, recipient hasn't recieved any of them, same with ones they've sent me, I've recieved none.. When they call me they get "it has not been possible to connect your call, please try again later".. I however, can phone them perfectly fine..(they are on Orange)

Tried texting (from my phone) and calling myself (both from my phone [technically it should tell me I'm busy if I'm on the phone when.. i uhh.. call..] and housephone), recieved nothing other than the same error they got when calling!

Turned the phone (Samsung d900) off and back on again.. back off with battery out for a while and wiped SIM before putting it all back together.. still no luck..

Not able to try with SIM in another phone as this is the only one I have.. does this sound like it could just be a network issue?

Last text was recieved at 12:14PM (so ~12 hours ago)

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, the power of posting!! a minute ago I started receiving txt after txt after txt.. looks like they're all coming through! Guess it was a network problem then, as i didn't touch the phone!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, the power of posting!! a minute ago I started receiving txt after txt after txt.. looks like they're all coming through! Guess it was a network problem then, as i didn't touch the phone!

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

The joys of SMS, glad it's working again for you. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 4