Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues

Katie57123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My phone is not getting any signal at my home or work address, this has been happening for nearly 3 months now. Every time I contact o2 they tell me a mast is down and engineers are fixing the problem.... should this really take 3 months? I am missing important phone calls at home, and in my job is a phone is needed just in case I need back up in conflicts. When other o2 users come to my house their signal is fine. Help me sweat

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Katie57123 If other O2 users don't have issues when at your house, then maybe it's a problem with your sim card and nothing to do with mast repairs. I would suggest you call into your local O2 store where they will swap your sim for a new one for free. You can also ask them to check if your APN is correct, and check your settings.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Katie57123 If other O2 users don't have issues when at your house, then maybe it's a problem with your sim card and nothing to do with mast repairs. I would suggest you call into your local O2 store where they will swap your sim for a new one for free. You can also ask them to check if your APN is correct, and check your settings.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Katie57123 Check the self help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-can-I-sort-out-my-network-issues/ba-p/1014088

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Katie57123 have you had any joy tracking down the cause of your network issues? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4