cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My tariff summary

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Depsite being told by Customer services that my contract ends in September 2013 it saids on my online tariff summary that it ends in October 2014. I was first told it would change eventually after an unwanted upgrade was returned but it hasn't changed afters over 4 weeks.

How can I get this sorted? No one will changed or help me?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Only CS can change this once they have confirmation that the phone was returned.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Only CS can change this once they have confirmation that the phone was returned.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get proof of postage

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 tell me that the date for the contract renewal they have is September 2013 so they have the RETURNED phone and tell me all is well. The issue is the wrong information being displayed in my summary when I log in.

Something so simple not being corrected despite promises has annoyed me..

Message 4 of 4