cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Bill.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What happens if I can't pay my phone bill on time?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Give customer services a call free of charge on 202 and see if they can hold it back a little bit for you, they can tell you if it's possible. If they can help you they will.

Otherwise after a few days your sim will be barred to incoming calls only, then a few days after that they will also be barred.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Give customer services a call free of charge on 202 and see if they can hold it back a little bit for you, they can tell you if it's possible. If they can help you they will.

Otherwise after a few days your sim will be barred to incoming calls only, then a few days after that they will also be barred.
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

If it gets cut off, can it then come back?

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is this a one off or is your direct debit date the issue? If the latter o2 can normally change that for you if you ask.

If it is a one off see Wanty's comment above.

Welcome to the Community.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
If it gets temp suspended yes it can but note o2 will record it as a late payment on your credit rating. Definitely not recommended. Call CS on 202 to source best solution.
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

It has never happened before, just the Jobcentre haven't paid my money yet and my bill date is creeping up on me.

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
This could affect your future upgrades and fees can be applied.
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If it gets cut off, can it then come back?

If you then go on to get fully disconnected then normally yes, but you will get charged a small fee for this.

Remember missing your bill will go as a default on your credit score so please do contact customer service as soon as you know you're not going to be able to pay, the sooner you do it the better they can help.

Message 8 of 8