Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no call back since the 26th march 24 after a complaint was made

Mandi17
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

so, i logged a complaint on the 26th march. promised a call back and update in ten days. Nothing.

called CS again and again a call back was promised within 72 hours. Nothing.

The problem im complaining about is an amount of between £20-£25 has been taken from my account alongside my normal bill...

What is it for???

No one is telling me! orb when they are going to return the money...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7340 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 1606 Solutions

If you are waiting a callback it will be a long wait; callbacks are not part of the O2 psychology.

If you logged an official complaint then you are looking at 8 weeks

Have you checked in MyO2 to see what the charges  relate to.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 8132 Posts
  • 167 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Mandi17 

If you have logged an official complaint, you are unlikely to hear further from O2 until investigation of your complaint is completed and an official response issued. In the meantime, other O2 teams will be either unable or unwilling to involve themselves due to the complaint "flag" being extant on your account. 

Your next step is described in :-

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

In particular :-

What happens next?

If you’re not happy after we’ve responded to your complaint, or if your complaint isn’t resolved after eight weeks, you may wish to refer your complaint to an Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is a free service, which will independently review your complaint. They investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story and looking at the facts. Their decision is binding on O2, but not on you as a customer.

O2 work with two Ombudsman service providers, depending on what your complaint is about. When you speak with our complaints team, we’ll make sure that if you remain unhappy you’re provided with a final position letter, which will detail what we’ve done and advise you which Ombudsman you should contact.

Hence, you need to wait for either an O2 response or for eight weeks to pass from 26 March. 👍 

Message 3 of 3