Did you mean: 

Moving aborad O2 refresh

cassie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I am currently on an O2 refresh contract. There is atleast year left on the contract, however in less than 6 months (current global situation permitting), I will be moving to Sweden.

I am happy to pay off the device etc., but is there anyway to keep my contract and live abroad? My phone is locked (obviously I could just unlock it), but I was hoping to keep the number I have had for about 10 years. I understand I could just get a new contract in Sweden and switch my O2 to PAYG to retain the number for if I move back, but is there any way at all I could keep my O2 contract running? 

TIA

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Only by keep paying the airtime after you go but there is a time limit on how long you are out of the country.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@cassie 

As long as you're happy to pay for it, your airtime will continue on a monthly basis after the device is paid off Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Only by keep paying the airtime after you go but there is a time limit on how long you are out of the country.

Message 3 of 3