Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Billing

MichaelH29
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anybody ever had an issue where O2 have taken your montly payment out the bank but saying they have failed to recieve the payment, I have 2 contracts with them and both bills come out the same day each month and they have done this month as usual but one has been accepted the other failed?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146443 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28171 Solutions

@MichaelH29 

A few reports on here of failures on the 20th.

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 who’ll find a solution that’s right for you.
Payment Management opening hours:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7362 Posts
  • 139 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@MichaelH29 

If you are saying that payment has left your bank but O2 claim not to have received it, I suggest that you speak to your bank before contacting O2. 

You need to ask your bank for the unique transaction identification number, which is likely to be sixteen digits in length. If you provide this to O2, they will search their accounting systems and locate your payment. It is likely to have ended up in a suspense or unidentified remittances account, or alternatively to have been credited to the account of another customer.  

Message 3 of 3