cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mix up with numbers

Anonymous
Not applicable

This may be complicated, I will try to explain it as simply as I can.

26th July, I noticed that my contract was ending on my iPhone 4 Mobile. I decided to renew this contract and upgrade my phone to galaxy s4, this was ordered as delivery. This new phone, galaxy s4, was supposed to have the same number as my iPhone 4 did, the previous phone on the same contract, o2 employee told me that this was possible. This morning I woke up and went to o2 store to purchuse another phone on another contract but on the same account, i purchused another iPhone 4, however I wanted that number to be the same one as I have on my pay&go mobile. When I arrived home about I rang 202 from the new iPhone and notifed them that I'd like ********342 which is the pay&go number to be on this new iPhone, they told me the change will take upto 24 hours. Moments later, my galaxy s4 came through delivery, with a new sim card. After setting the phone up I text SWAP to 20220 (or simillar number) in order to get the number from my old phone (the one I had before ordering s4) to be the same on the s4. However moments later when I ring a family member, the number showed as ********342 on the s4, which means that o2 must have mixed up the numbers and instead of putting ********342 on the new iPhone, they put it on the S4, and the iPhone just has some new random number that I have no idea where it came from.. 

So, after all that, I hope you understand what I said and I ask on advice on what i should do

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Afternoon and welcome to the Community Forum,

Well I had to read that twice   slight_smile

Please contact 02 Customer Services on 202 to get this resolved.

Please do not use Live Chat for this account enquiry.

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93943 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I rang in, was told that it would take 4 hours however no change so far.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Might help if you turn your phone off and on throughout.
Message 5 of 5