cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed calls - even when he is three feet away!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calls from the hospital and from wife in hospital (call shown on Recents), calls from a supplier and now a call from a guy stood next to me. His phone rings, proof he has dialled correctly, but nothing on my phone. Both on O2. Why am I missing so many calls? Moved to O2 from Tesco, same service I know, but now more problems! Different phones used to call me, so no Topic applies as it is just a Fault! Is it our local mast, 2G and this has been happening for three or more months.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Good luck. You do need to register again though the app retains any data relating to a previous registration. I'm sure that's why you are having issues now. 

Message 21 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will have to give it a while, but all seems OK so far. 

Now to find out why Tugo doesnt use the iphone ring tone, why it only rings once or twice then cuts off, and presumably when it does ring I have to open the Tugo app. and not answer it normally. I thought it worked in the background perhaps and connected normal phoning via wifi if needed.

Thanks for your help, perhaps this should be another thread because I havent found any help on actually using it once it is set up. 

Message 22 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
The problems you describe are due to the way Apple lock down their OS so other apps can't fully integrate with it.
Tugo works much better on Android because it's all open source and accessible.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 26

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Try this which will extend the ring time up to 30 seconds, I'm sure it's not affected by TuGo.

Dial  **61*901*11*30# then press the call button, for a shorter time change the 30 to another one in 5 second stages.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 24 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have a lousy signal in the area and obviously far worse in the house. I'd hoped Tugo ran in the background and it would seemlessly switch over to wifi when the signal vanished. Still learning but now see it is a separate thing you use specifically when needed. When it does pick up a call, phone them straight back.

**61*901*11*30# comes up with Cannot connect call. And still only two rings.

Hey ho!

Message 25 of 26

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

**61*901*11*30# comes up with Cannot connect call. And still only two rings.

Hey ho!

You will need a signal for it to work, as it's resets it at the network end.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 26 of 26