cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed calls - even when he is three feet away!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calls from the hospital and from wife in hospital (call shown on Recents), calls from a supplier and now a call from a guy stood next to me. His phone rings, proof he has dialled correctly, but nothing on my phone. Both on O2. Why am I missing so many calls? Moved to O2 from Tesco, same service I know, but now more problems! Different phones used to call me, so no Topic applies as it is just a Fault! Is it our local mast, 2G and this has been happening for three or more months.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Did you fully sign out of the tugo app before deleting it?
It might be worth you trying a restore through iTunes just in case anything is left over.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I believe the guru did this, but nevertheless I'll re-download it to try!
I just missed a call, according to O2 Call Alert, from my daughter, straight through to voicemail. Then she called again and it came through. Very hit and miss. Is tugo known to cause problems?
Message 12 of 26

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

You also need to tick the box to delete all user information before deleting. ...I doubt a guru would do that. 

Message 13 of 26

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Yes, it can give issues relating to vm.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
What is vm? Shame tugo doesn't work, main reason I joined O2 was to pick up calls I was missing on the house wifi (at least then I got missed calls texts!)
Message 15 of 26

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
vm = voicemail.
It works better on android than apple for some reason.
Must be to do with the difficulty of integrating with the OS.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I remember that, it did have weird ways. I have downloaded Tugo but it says I'm not registered with it.mshould I register again just to delete, or is it better nowadays? Big thanks for your time!
Message 17 of 26

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It's working good for me on android. Try it again now it's had some updates - what have you got to lose?

Currently using:
Message 18 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
What have I got to lose? Even more calls! That's why I went to the O2 shop and apparently it was all tugo fault. Anyway. You're right, I'm trying again! Thanks for your time, let's see if things work now. Cheers.
Message 19 of 26

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Worse that can happen is that you sign out and delete it again wink

Currently using:
Message 20 of 26