Did you mean: 

MISLED BY O2 AGENTS, PAID FULL MONTH AND CANCELLED THE DAY AFTER

CONTEDUCA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

All the communication and information below regarding the conversation with your agents are saved in pdf format.

I requested the cancellation of my account on the 6/06/23 and I was misled by o2 agents both on the phone and on chat that my account would be cancelled at the start of July when the billing period would end.

A few days after my sim card was deactivated without notice. When I contacted the o2 customer service they told me it was deactivated, but I literally paid the day before £61.54 for a month of service ending on the 7th of july.

I contacted the customer service and your agent ensured I could raise a case for a refund here plus £20 and my case id is 1445748428.

I received my last bill today but I cannot access it as I don't hold an active o2 phone number.

I want the refund that was promised by your agent or I will raise a case with ombudsman.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6639 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1492 Solutions

This is not O2 but a community of customers like yourself so we have no access to accounts.

I'll ask one of our account advisors to message you here

@O2Sarah-  Can you help, please?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Enlli 

@CONTEDUCA I will send you a private message so we can look into this.

Message 3 of 3