Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost return

A0001
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I brought some headphones from O2 for £199.99 plus £2.28 delivery charge, I have got it added to my next month bill. I have returned the item and have kept up to date with tracking, it seems to be the package has been lost, I have told o2 about this, they said I would get a refund and all done. I have received a confirm via text. This was right before my bill was due but some how the person who did the refund didn’t do it. So It got processed again, also this isn’t acceptable as I have to pay and then wait 30 days for a refund, so I put a complaint in. They have confirmed multiple times the refund was put in place so next month I will be able to get the full refund back. At the same they wanted to offer me £30 for all the hassle, which I said wasn’t enough and the person over the phone kept undermining me. Then It was escalated again, I got a call from the manager, they have stated they have removed the refund as it’s not there issue the package got lost, even though they have sent me the Jiffy bag with the post stamp. At the same time when I was told over 5-10 times from different employees of O2 I will be getting my money back and I have got proof as confirmation that they have taken liability but still they have taken the refund back. I would like them to give mu

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10157 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3007 Solutions

@A0001 

If you sent the package back its actually your responsibility to put the claim in as you posted them back, and this how it works with 99% of companies, and to be fair its not there fault the courier has lost them, and you would be surprised at how many people say this and then keep the earphones. 

I would start with the courier and work from there. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

A0001
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

However, o2 sent me a prepaid label and a Jiffy bag. I spoke to Royal Mail as o2 gave me the label, they should be claiming it on my behalf as I can’t claim under there business. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

Send your proof of postage to O2 and tell them to find it.

It's their responsibility.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4