Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged £195 after cancellation. [abusive language removed]

Fork-sake
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I set up a contract sim and cancelled it within 3 days. Why have I now been charged £195, which I assume is the full balance that I would be expected to pay if I wanted to buy myself out of it?

From my understanding I had 14 days to cancel without an issue, and I confirmed this on the phone beforehand. 

How come they have took it anyway?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35243 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

According to O2's own cancellation terms, @Fork-sake

Screenshot_20220308-063349.png

Sounds like you'll have to call O2 on any of the numbers in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - around 08:15am is the best time to call. Or reach out to O2 Social Media Team on any of the three platforms using the blue links just below this post. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35243 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

According to O2's own cancellation terms, @Fork-sake

Screenshot_20220308-063349.png

Sounds like you'll have to call O2 on any of the numbers in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - around 08:15am is the best time to call. Or reach out to O2 Social Media Team on any of the three platforms using the blue links just below this post. Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

Fork-sake
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. I'll call them as soon as they're available. 

See, that is all I expected to pay, like it states there. The usage, which I assumed would have been the first month. Which was still far more than I'd used, since I had no service ha and the cancellation, but I was happy with that. Not £195 on top of that! 

Fingers crossed I can get it sorted.

Message 3 of 3