cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Term Signal Issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have phoned O2 over this issue now for the past 24 months and still nothing has been done. The reception in the Eltham SE9 area is almost non-existant. I haven't been able to make a call without it dropping for 2 years now.

So far over these past 24 months I have been told the phone mast was accidently destroyed. I was also told it would be restored and they were working on it, surely that was untrue because it has been so long.

Where do I stand, will it ever be resolved? Why am I always told a different story when I call in to O2 Support.

I wanted this brought to the attention of all O2 customers, it is disgusting how O2 continues to get away with this even though they know and acknowledge the problem exists they still continue to sign people up to their contracts in this area.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're a braver man than I would have been to renew considering the issue had been around for the 2 previous years.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
You're a braver man than I would have been to renew considering the issue had been around for the 2 previous years.

Much more than brave, how taking out a new contract would fix the issue is difficult to understand when the proof is there on phone banner! 

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course I did not take out a contract to fix the issue. I was told the issue was fixed, the mast had been restored.

Message 13 of 13