cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Account

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a query regarding my contract. My number is the same one that I have had for years and it was previously a PAYG, however my then girlfriend was able to get a deal on the iPhone 3, so I got a contract in her name with my number. This was all well and good for about 2.5 years (upgrade to 4s in the meantime) but now my problem is that we are no longer together and although my phone is still in her name and I still pay the bill, come contract renewal day I'm not sure what is going to happen. Obviously I'm not going to be upgrading in her name again but I need to know how I get my number back in my name so that I can access all the MyO2 functions and have some privacy back from it too! I can't imagine she will be too bothered to release owner ship of it but I am unsure of the does and don't and what is actually viable.

Any advice will be muchly appreciated

Joe

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I think your best bet would be to acquire a new contract and ask her to have the number ported over to your new contract.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I think your best bet would be to acquire a new contract and ask her to have the number ported over to your new contract.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I suspected that would be the case but was hoping there was another way without too much hassle

Thanks

Message 3 of 3