cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liars!

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, had a pay as you go phone to take travelling - i get back and decide to get a pay monthly contract phone - but i had some remaining credit and was told by the advisor in the shop that it would be credited to my account so i would have a couple of months without having to pay - which was all good but this was back in May and now in Oct i am still waiting for this money to be credited! every month when my bill comes in i have either rung or used the online chat to ask what has happened and every month i have been assured that it will show on the next bill and it doesnt! I get told the exact same thing each month that it is getting boring now and wish i could speak to someone who actually knows what they are doing and sort this out.

Always the same - if you owe them money they pester and pester you till they get it but if they owe you money they stall and stall and try to nver give it back!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Welcome to the forum Jen1979

ive know many people transfer from payg to contract and its normally been upto 28 Days before the credit has been transferred. However as yours has gone on that long, I would now speak to O2 customer care direct and ask them to look into this.  Forget o2 onlline chat as they aren't great.

if you still get no joy, don't give up hope. email the complaints department and they will look into this for you and normally phone you direct with the outcome and let you know what's happened.  They normally try to resolve in a few days, and always been a great help with any problems I've had.

dont give up though. 

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 2 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Nobody has lied to you, they may have been a bit poor in sorting this out for you, but I'm confident they will.

If you need to make a formal complaint here:

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94099 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

I'm sure if you ring 202 they will sort it out for you. If not then make the formal complaint.

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

2 of my family members recently changed from payg to pay monthly and the credit showed up within a month I think you need to get on the phone again if you get no joy ask for a manager if still no help as Jonsie suggested make a formal complaint

Message 5 of 7

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi there,

Please send me a Private message and I can help you out with the issue.

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you transfer the pay as you go number to the pay monthly account? If not then the credit will not be transfered.  If you go to my o2 and look at past bills to see if is has been applied,maybe June or July bill.

Message 7 of 7