cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my deposit!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have been with o2 for ruffly about 8yrs now and decided 4 months ago to get a contract with you seen as i had never had any issues with my service, well i wish i never bothered since taking out the contract i have had nothing but trouble with you!!! i am trying to get my £50 deposit back as it was due to me on the 3rd month it is now the 4th and i have nothing i have spoke online to 2 members of ur team and also last week spoke to your payment team on the phone were i was promised my deposit returned into my bank account this week, i understand u normally do not do this but as i requested it because my bill is already in credit your team said they would do it for me. this has not been done i am tired of constantly having to contact u now as i seem to be gettin fobbed of werever i take my complaint!! i have never not paid or been late on paying my bill and am sure if i was u guys would be very quick to jump on the bandwagon to get the money due off me. well now i want my money i am getting nowere, which is a breach of my contract between myself and you as it states a full deposit refund on the 3rd month!!!!! can u please help me get this resolved before i give up with the company alltogether (which as the failure to adhere to the contract fails on your part) i am well within my rights!!!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93353 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6986 Solutions

Hopefully you will get some sort of resolution but I would make an official complaint.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

ou might also get the complaint chat option which I believe is UK based so try that as well as making the complaint.

O2 seem very lax at returning deposits but almighty quick in taking them.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93353 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6986 Solutions

Hopefully you will get some sort of resolution but I would make an official complaint.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

ou might also get the complaint chat option which I believe is UK based so try that as well as making the complaint.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Seconded!!!

Indeed, very good at taking money that isn't due to them at all. We have had some horror stories in here.

Trouble is, the competition aren't any better. Frying pan/fire scenario.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told that when you have paid 3 bills the deposit is then release and will be added to the 4th bill.  But you do have to request the refund back or it will stay on your account and pay the future bills until it is used up.

Message 4 of 4