Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! drop out

i have noticed that i get plenty of drop out when making calls/receiveing calls , i had this problem when i was on the 3 network; is this a common problem or just my phone (samsung galaxy s3)..

mac1 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Outage - Friday 12th October 2012.

I am wholeheartedly disappointed with the treatment of the network outage on Friday.I was unable to use my phone for approximately 6 hours. This had a whole host of consequences that I will not detail here. However, I was in situations that would hav...

jelly bean

well, i,m still waiting for the jelly bean...am i the only one....?????? might go up the shop and get myself a bag full///!!!!!!!

mac1 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity ulimited texts changes,, not happy!!!!

had the ulimited texts plan for over a year,,,,, o2 have changed it from 12,000 to something way less. This is a game breaker for me, im dont call much I only text, really having to think now and possibly move elsewhere. For starters unliited texts t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bolts on's

Hi I am trying to add a bolt on but all I am getting while going to the page is"Unfortunately the server couldn't find the page you requested, either because it is temporarily unavailable, has had its name changed or no longer exists."Can this be res...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimted Texts and why it is not unlimited

Shanu: Please give me a minute.Shanu: So that I explain this to you.Shanu: It was an internal change and was done on 5th sep 2011.Shanu: We did notify the customers through texts it may be that you didn't get it.Shanu: Now the fair messaging is 2990 ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving certain texts

HiI do not receive all texts sent to me, even ones sent from people also on O2 or an O2 MVNO. Sometimes they arrive, sometimes they don't. Any help appreciated.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

network problem

Hi my phone has no network, when I go to settings o2 is available to connect to and when I try to connect it says my sim is not allowed to connect to this network! I am in the same flat as another o2 user and her network is fine. It came on briefly a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos