Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ending refresh contract and switching networks

Waited for O2 to roll out 4g near where i work to see if my signal issues improved but it didn't, i've already started a contract with Three but wanted to check a few things about cancelling my refresh contract with O2 and getting the number ported o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS group text automatically changed to MMS by Amazon Fire Phone

I recently put my O2 pay monthly sim into my Fire Phone and proceeded to sms 12 of my contacts in a group message about my number changing. I was shocked today when checking my balance that I had incurred charges of £4.00 due to sending these message...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

open discount

My open discount doesn't show on my app will it be deducted of bill every month when it is ready

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disgusted....

It's more of a rant than anything.... I've been a customer of O2 for many years, ever since I was a teen. So for the first time as I am new to the whole 'refresh' thing, I decided to upgrade early to the iPhone 6+. I spoke to a lovely advisor/bot on ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

no 4g signal

hi im new to o2 having been with another company for 2 years and the only reason i chose o2 was because of the 4g signal strenth at my home but having been with them 3 weeks i dont even get a 3g signal as i type this message iv got a E signal ? im re...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

premium number dialled... I don't think so !

ok so I come back from hiliday and there's a big o2 bill waiting for me so I look on internet at my account and decide to ring o2 on my mobile to clarify things.I'm pretty certain I didn't dial a premium number to speak to them (why would I when its ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No products and services

Hi, recently I logged to my online account but there is only message seys 'Ydon't have anh products or services on th8s account'. It's monthly.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Can someone explain O2 Refresh? You pay off your phone and your bill automatically halves.If you pay off your phone bill then what exactly gets halved? Your next phone bill? (Assuming you upgrade)

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not a good sart

Not a good start I cannot seem to top up Whatever method I try it says it is unavailable or your topup was not successful. So I create a forum account and when I want to opt out of emails it says "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resour...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos