cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Less Texts

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a new customer to O2 and signed up to a 100mins/unlimited texts/500mb data tariff. I've just logged in to my account to check my first bill (albeit that O2 are expecting me to pay for my tariff a month in advance!!!)...but when I check my tariff details in my account it's only showing 500 texts rather than unlimited. Is this common or should I be getting it changed!?

Cheers

BTD

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think this is because the tariff used to be 500 texts, but earlier this year O2 changed it to unlimited texts, and the unlimited texts normally show as a free of charge bolt on instead.

Best way to check this is by texting the word 'BALANCE' to 21202 from your phone and it should automatically reply back with a text showing what your allowance is, or logging into MyO2 and check your bolt ons.

If it isn't showing unlimited texts, definitely call 202 free from your phone and speak to customer services, but as they are closed now until tomorrow, you may want to use the live webchat facility which is on the O2 homepage, they are open until 11pm.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think this is because the tariff used to be 500 texts, but earlier this year O2 changed it to unlimited texts, and the unlimited texts normally show as a free of charge bolt on instead.

Best way to check this is by texting the word 'BALANCE' to 21202 from your phone and it should automatically reply back with a text showing what your allowance is, or logging into MyO2 and check your bolt ons.

If it isn't showing unlimited texts, definitely call 202 free from your phone and speak to customer services, but as they are closed now until tomorrow, you may want to use the live webchat facility which is on the O2 homepage, they are open until 11pm.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks miss_cahill! Yr a STAR!
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome slight_smile

Have you got the unlimited texts?

Message 4 of 4