cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joined o2 on SIM only. Registered PAC code. Now what?

Stanners
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everybody,

Hope you can help. There doesn't seem to be much in official support for new customers at the moment.

I've just joined o2 and have registered my PAC code that I received from my old provider. When I spoke to an agent to confirm credit details I was told to call Customer Services when my new SIM arrived through the post, as they needed to confirm the PAC update.

Except, I can't get through to customer services. I have a new o2 account, the PAC code has been registered with them. What do I do next? Am I ok to put the new SIM in my phone and will my old number port across automatically?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147060 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28285 Solutions

@Stanners 

Call on 0800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93321 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

MI5
  • 147060 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28285 Solutions

@Stanners 

Call on 0800 587 4005

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Stanners
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks for the replies - really helpful. I think I'm sorted slight_smile 

Message 4 of 4