cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itemised billing on O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

I just have a very simple question that nobody seems to be able to answer. I bought a new Lenovo B on O2 £10 Big Bundle tariff today.

Is it possible to view an itemised line by line breakdown of calls that I have made from this phone. Eg line 1 : phone number 01234567 minutes 1:23, line 2 phone number 010264849 minutes 1:00... plus if possible (and I know on payg this will probebly not be possible) the cost of each individual call.

So far the guy in the shop and the helpline don't know and when I go to O2 -> view my bill there is no option to actually view this breakdown in this detail. Downloaded the app onto the phone and same thing: can't see a breakdown.

Can anyone help please? Is is actually possible to do this on my tariff and if so is could someone please explain how to do this? Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No, it's not an option with o2 on PAYG at all.
The only way is a SAR which costs £10 for each request so not something you'd want to do on a regular basis.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No, it's not an option with o2 on PAYG at all.
The only way is a SAR which costs £10 for each request so not something you'd want to do on a regular basis.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Just not possible on P&G.

To be honest if you want that sort of information why not go for a 30 day sim only contract? All that information would be available in My O2 and you are already committed to paying £10-15 per month on your tariff.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's a bit fiddly but there is an app that will calculate the info for you https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=medo.callcost&hl=en-GB

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4