Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues With Bill

NathanielMead
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having massive problems with O2, I've been with them since BT Cell etc says and now I can't wait to leave 

For some reason my Direct Debit failed on the 23rd, so I paid the bill from my Debit Card the next day. But, I'm still getting messages asking me to pay, today my services have been restricted, I have a heart condition, I've had multiple surgeries so I cannot have a restricted service, I need to be able to contact people 24/7. It's impossible to talk to a real person, calling 202 is pointless, I've now been on Live Chat for 36 hours waiting for a reply, all I get are texts and emails demanding a payment I've already made.

What can I do?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6644 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

The payment collection is a mess at the moment as they move to a new billing system. What's worse they make the mistake then accuse the customer

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6644 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

The payment collection is a mess at the moment as they move to a new billing system. What's worse they make the mistake then accuse the customer

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217 

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 5

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5853 Posts
  • 100 Topics
  • 22 Solutions
Message 3 of 5

NathanielMead
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks but I'm now finished with O2. I used the Live Chat and was basically called a liar, so I went to the local O2 shop and showed them my chat session, then my bank statement. They agreed I had paid and tried to help, they spoke to an agent who said he couldn't help. They did tell me how to get to talk to an actual human though, just dial any of the O2 numbers, when they ask for your number say you don't know, then you're promoted to give a reason for calling, ask for an advisor and you're out through. 

I've been on hold for over two hours now and I've given up. I shall just leave O2.

Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36084 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

This will help, @NathanielMead - just leave any Direct Debit authorisation in place until all processes have completed, as you lose access to your MyO2 when you leave O2 and therefore will not get any refund due nor be able to easily pay any final balance:

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Message 5 of 5