cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone pre order still no online account help?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey so I'm just wondering if anyone can help me?

I preordered my iPhone on the 10/09 at about 11pm received all the agreement documents etc via email and one email confirming which phone I've chosen and tariff and then another email saying my order is being processed, so now 1 full week on practically and still I have no access to a online account when I login it still just states I have no products or services, yet I've been lead to believe by a few advisers it should update shortly several days ago? I phoned up the other day and the adviser told me she could re submit my order as I was enquiring when they thought I would receive my phone and I just said I'll just leave everything as it is but despite this she has still gone ahead and resubmitted my order again as I received the same "your order is being processed" email I sure hope I haven't now lost my place in the order que so to speak? Can anyone please help and advise me,
many thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

AJ1982
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Your account will show up when you're assigned a phone number. That won't happen until your phone has packed up and gotten ready to be sent to you. As for time frame it's anybody's guess. I ordered on the 10th as well and was told yesterday it could take another 5 weeks for my 7+ to arrive.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
People who ordered within the first 2 hours of the 9th still have not had theirs as of yet and many of them had a delivery date of the 16th. They are having issues obtaining stock and as it arrives orders will be dispached in the order they were received in. As of yet people who made there order after 10pm on the 9th are looking at over a 6 week wait.
Message 3 of 3