cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dose anyone know Where/How I can get an Iphone 6 64GB Silver on contract before 2015??? It's says on o2 website 3 weeks or more delivery time... I don't wanna buy the phone outright... My local o2 store don't have any in stock.. I am looking to upgarde from my Iphone 5 to Iphone 6.... I can upgarde for free on the 15th Jan or Pay about £21.71 to upgrade early from about the 15th december... The £21.71 Don't bother me at all...

Message 1 of 20
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
If the refresh tariff only from O2 direct is not a deal breaker then try Carphone warehouse or an Apple Store via reserving one here http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/iphone/ just after midnight.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
If the refresh tariff only from O2 direct is not a deal breaker then try Carphone warehouse or an Apple Store via reserving one here http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/iphone/ just after midnight.
Message 2 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanna stay with o2... Don't wanna get via apple or carphone wearhosue.. So How can I get it on o2 contract before 2015/Jan 15th???? Don't really wanna wait and need phone with better battery.....

Message 3 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
You do stay with O2 it's just the type of tariff.

They can't offer the Refresh Tariff.

They can offer 24 month O2 tariffs.

The only other options are keep checking with your high street O2 stores or upgrade online and wait. Be aware many are still waiting by ordering by O2 😔
Message 4 of 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Personally I would be looking at sourcing elsewhere. Ignore the website, coming up to Christmas you could be waiting far longer than 3 weeks and O2 will take your money happily and keep you waiting. 

Look at Apple or CPW if Refresh isn't a deal breaker. 

Message 5 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not good.... But want an Iphone 6 64GB Silver before 2015 hopefully as don't wanna wait too long for one

Message 6 of 20

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Call customer services team and see what they can guarantee. Link in my signature below. 

Message 7 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks for your help. I did ask the lovely staff in my Local store and they said I will be unlikely to get one before 2015 but they said they could let me know when there is more stock.. What a shame...

Message 8 of 20

MI5
  • 143444 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
What about trying some other stores, maybe some of the bigger ones and travelling a bit further if it's so important that you get one now....?
You could make it a day trip out to somewhere nice wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's astonishing they are still in limited supply.

My situation is different as I purchase mine sim free.

You could look at CEX - HighStreet Store for an unwanted upgrade - disposable income allowing.
Message 10 of 20