cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Favourites

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I cancel my O2 international favourites bolt on?

According to the texts O2 had sent me earlier on, the anniversary date is tomorrow and I was told on the text that I need to cancel it 48 hours before the anniversary date.

However, I have missed the date and would like to cancel it before my balance gets deducted tomorrow. I have tried doing it through the O2 international bolt on webpage and it said sorry we are unable to do this. I have tried doing it via texts but it asking me to wait for another month to do it. Since I do not need it anymore, it would be a waste of 10 quid to me. Is there any other option available to me to cancel the subscription? 

Do let me know.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call CS tomorrow and cancel it. You will still be charged on your next bill but on the bill after that it should credit you back the pro-rated allowance. This will probably mean you will only have to pay for tomorrow.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call CS tomorrow and cancel it. You will still be charged on your next bill but on the bill after that it should credit you back the pro-rated allowance. This will probably mean you will only have to pay for tomorrow.

Message 2 of 3

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Let us know how you get on TeddyBear

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3 of 3