Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance...

C97
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone else had so much trouble with insurance.... first sent my phone away as it was broken then they sent a replacement, that came broken the screen wasn't on properly and was bouncing, sent me out another replacement then that one had problems the camera went all black and couldn't take pictures and also on video call the camera would shut off....  contacted o2 about it sent it off again and then the repair centre sent it back saying screen locked enabled when I know for a fact I factory reset it before I sent it off and said it was out of warranty which it wasn't I still had 15 days left, so sent it back again. My contact is due to be upgrade in 1 weeks time, I feel like they are refusing to do it because I'm due an upgrade! I don't pay £15 a month plus £60 excess fee to be sent out 3 faulty handsets!!! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149312 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28492 Solutions

@C97 

Fortunately I've only ever had to claim once and the process went very smoothly.

£ defective phones is not acceptable though so push back and if you get no satisfactory response, raise a complaint. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

C97
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I complained the first time they sent out a faulty phone and nothing was done about it. 

Message 3 of 3