Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasing Spendcap

Kim5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I need to increase my spendcap to be able to ring my mum in hospital but I can’t do this online, the live chat has been disabled and you can’t ring as that isn’t seen as urgent but upgrading your phone is!!! How then, O2, do I get it upgraded?!? Telepathy?!?!?!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808

Message 2 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
You have to call and use whatever option you need to in order to speak to someone @Kim5.
@Martin-O2 @Marjo seems daft that options outside of upgrade cut you off (if that is what is happening)...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
You have to call and use whatever option you need to in order to speak to someone @Kim5.
@Martin-O2@Marjoseems daft that options outside of upgrade cut you off (if that is what is happening)...

And 3 people have said they only got through on the lost and stolen option @gmarkj !!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Ouch. Not a good look...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5