Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect default

Sarah68
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve got an incorrect default on my credit report from O2, showing since Jan 2024. Only noticed when I checked my credit score this year so no notice of it!

I do not nor never have had an account with O2 (took a sim only out Dec 2023 but cancelled day after).

I have rang O2 several times since April this year to try and get this resolved but there is no record of my account/name/address/anything on their system. I’ve also contacted credit referrals who said I need to speak to the payment management team - I have but there is no record of me do they can’t do anything, 

I was in touch with legacy team in June but due to a system switchover (apparently) they couldn’t help me and was told to ring back last week. That number is now no longer in use and when I go through the usual painful customer service number no one can help.

Ive emailed credit referral again but as of yet no reply.

Does anyone have an updated number for the legacy team? The number I had was 0808 281 6956. Or any other suggestions?

it’s got to the point now where I’ll just pay the default balance even though it’s an error on O2’s part but I just want it resolved and can’t even do that!!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Sarah68
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also just incase anyone is following I’ve been told there is an internal issue at O2 and to try again end of August to contact legacy team

Message 11 of 12

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38260 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@Sarah68 wrote:

IMG_4846.png

Tagging the acting Community Manager @Kei-M_O2 to get that post edited to show the correct bam in lieu of Martin-O2, @Sarah68 - that much we can do here 😁

Message 12 of 12