cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am been neglected all I want is to ask why do I need to pay 2 network provider for only 1 phone?

Attn004214
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear Sirs

I want to ask why for only 1 phone I am paying 2 provider? the tel no is [Removed]

the other provider is Three, who according to them they have given me a pac code so the contract with

Three will finish, and I can start afresh with yourselves so what do I need to do to achieve This?

Many Thanks

Monica [Removed]

email [Removed]

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144204 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Attn004214 

You need to give the PAC you received from Yjree to O2 which will port your number and end the Three contract https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

The code Three gave you needs to be given to O2 - your number wil then moved over in a few days and this triggers the account closure process at Three. PAC codes have to be used within 30 days of issue - so if it's been more than 30 days since Three gave you the code, it would have expired and you need to ask them for a new one.

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Attn004214 , there's some good advice above on the PAC process, so I hope you got all the information and next steps that you need. Don't hesitate to pop back in at any point though if you need any additional help. slight_smile

Cheers @MI5 & @djbsuffolk for the information above. thumbsup

Message 4 of 4