Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Dongle Data

Sarloushirl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Signed up for 50g dongle data on Saturday , using my sim that’s in the dongle that I used about a year ago but can’t log in, was told to use my o2 log in but won’t accept and username too long. Getting a blue o2 log in screen can anyone help? I’m not technical!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Sarloushirl 

To log in to dongle user control panel you need to use ADMIN for both username and password.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Sarloushirl
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I tried this with lower case I’ll try with capitals thanks
Message 3 of 6

Sarloushirl
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi this doesn’t work and I do t ever remember logging through the blue o2 screen before when I used my dongle, I’m going to ring and cancel I’m 3 days into my hol it was only to watch films on my tv rather than my tiny iPad thanks for your response though
Message 4 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Have you tried Admin
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Sarloushirl
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes doesn’t work and now I can’t call them from my phone although I have 4bars of signal I chatted to a guru yesterday who said log in with o2 details it’s so frustrating! I only wanted it for a week but prepared to pay the 1 month rolling fee and then cancel
Message 6 of 6