Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel a new contract

JJ2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, just wanted to know if I can return my new tablet, after checking it out and cancel my new contract. I couldn't get in touch with o2

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

13hmb
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I please cancel my phone contract with O2. And can I please have a telephone number because your website is super confusing and I can’t find anything.
Message 2 of 7

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@JJ2
It is best you send the tablet back within 14 days you received the parcel. I believe there is return forms in the parcel. Try and return them by post as earlier as possible and when they receive it I believe they will cancel your contract and refund your money. Sorry for the inconvenience due to the current situation

@13hmb
Do you currently have the phone and you wish to return it or?
Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

JJ2
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you. I expect a new tablet today.Just not sure if I could check it out and still return it within the 14 days. 

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
If you can get hold of anyone, yes.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions