cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long do I have to wait for a response from the credit referrals team?

Kitz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

02 have to sort out their contact method in regards to the credit referrals team. I have a default showing from 2014 as unsatisfied on the contact number I have been using said number since 2012. If the so called default was not satisfied, then WHY would 02 not have cut my phone off until I paid it?

I called in to be told they had defaulted me due to OVERPAYMENT and now I still have to wait for the credit referrals team to investigate - fair enough. Except they have no way of telling me if said team is even reviewing my case and in the meanwhile, the sellers of the property I am looking to purchase are getting nervous.

My ten working days wait is over on the 10th of April - I however have until the 3rd of April (yes, tomorrow) before the sellers decide if they want to remarket the property as they do not wish to wait for something that may end up dragging out.

What the **** am I meant to do? rage

How long are current responses from credit referrals team? And how likely I will hear from them tomorrow? - I can't be put through to them as apparently they live in a cave with no phone access - ironic considering its a phone company.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Kitz we have no way of knowing how long the wait is but you could complain using this link 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
A complaint will take 10 days to get a response so that won't help you.
I'll tag @Martin-O2 and @Marjo to see if they can get someone to contact you tomorrow.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @MI5

@Kitz I'll drop you a private message so we can discuss this further as I'll need a few personal details from yourself. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

Kitz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sure @Martin-O2
Message 5 of 5