Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Torquay Connectivity

There has been no signal all morning today in Torquay. I'm apparently missing important texts while the outage goes on. What's happening, please, and when will it be restored?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order Cancel

Hi yesterday I placed an order for another product but chose the wrong product it was a tablet which I dont use instead of the Samsung Book. I called through to cancel the order, which they said would be done. And I would be refunded my initial payme...

Dino1968 by Level 4: Observant
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overseas phone to UK

I'm travelling to Thailand and taking a basic O2 mobile phone to call home (UK). Phone is locked to O2.What is my cheapest option to allow me to call home. Should I get a special SIM and do I have to unlock my phone from O2? Robert

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

I called O2 last week when my phone randomly stopped making and receiving calls. I was told to dial ##002# to turn off voicemail - this worked and now I can make calls. The O2 operator said he would call me back to check it worked but never did. Can ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discounts

I have just upgraded my phone on refresh . I work for Aviva insurance company and can get a 25% discount . Can you help me activate this discount .

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! split off a phne from account

I've got an account with 3 phones, all paid for from the same bank acount. we would like to split one of the phones off to be paid from a separate account, without effecting the remaining 2 phones can this be done? thank you

philboz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

Hi there would like to have a refund please for the samsung galaxy J5 2017 phone cause i didn't know that i had to pay upfront for anything when the deal i was getting was a £0.00 upfront cost so would like to cancel the order an have a refund put ba...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 00800 International Freephone numbers charged?

Hi, My organisation has just introduced an international freephone number for central services. I haven't had a need to use them yet, but I understood they would be free to call from the UK. I did a google search and this is definitely the case with ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt -on Data claim is not clear!!!!

You state this on the website for Data Bolt-on ""Any unused Bolt On data will be carried over to the next month."" - but it is misleading - if fact it will only last one month!!! to make it clear to customers buying this shouldn't you say - "Any unus...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos