Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Roaming

Can anyome tell me why i have been charged so much for data in greece?? I thought o2 allowed you to use your data allowance in the EU??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Roaming data was off!

I have just returned from the US with my family. Before I went having been stung by texts in the past I did the following: My Vodafone iPhone: Turned on roaming and braced myself for the £5 a day fee! Sons and Wifes Vodafone iPhone - Turned off data ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Airtime Plan

I took out a Device and Airtime plan, in July 2017. If I pay off my mobile, will I be able to change my Airtime plan to a cheaper deal. Dont need unlimited minutes etc. Just need Unlimited Text and a small data plan. Thanksgreycamper

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap, arranging from overseas

HelloI live in Australia and keep an O2 sim active (by texting every 6 months) for when I visit the UK from time to time.I need to change the sim from micro to nano, and someone who is visiting the UK is going to bring me back a new sim with a random...

GlenSydney by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount - open - family and friends

HiI work for network rail and entitled to a discount, has anyone else had problems getting the discount applied to their account. Chestnut

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Quick question - texting a friend abroad

Hi there, A friend of mine is away in Germany while on business. We've been texting back and forth throughout the day. Am I right in assuming I won't be charged for this? I'm on O2 Refresh with unlimited text messages, and I'm texting a UK mobile num...

Fran_P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cold Calling

I recieved a call yesterday from a company called Quality Communications stating that they were calling on behalf of O2 regarding upgrade, has anyone else heard from this caller?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coverage

Has anyone had any success in cancelling their contract when they have no coverage at all from 02 where they live, i am am moving house at the end of the month and there is absolutely no signal in the area

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Viewing my bill

Hi,Whenever I try to view my bill on the website, right after signing in, it says I don't any any products registered, and it can't be-. How is that possible? Also, my the device plan payment is meant to be over after a year. Does it end automaticall...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! out of contract confirmation request

I have a new email account as we have moved house since I took this contract out 2 years ago. It is no longer lewmad**Personal info** this account has be closed since april 2016, it is now jwinslade**Personal info**.Tel no is now [Removed] not [Remov...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos